I was recently asked by someone to quickly jot down in 50-100 words the answer to that question, “what is hope?” Below was my response…
I wonder what your quick response would be? You could use stories, definition, whatever. I’d love to hear it. God knows that I’ve been looking for hope in a lot of situations lately.
– Obediently putting yourself in situations where you simply are not enough on your own and the only way that things will work is if God does something great.
– Refusing to live in a mindset of scarcity and having the courage to think and live in abundance and wholeness.
– Thinking the best of others…always.
– Daring to dream big kingdom of God dreams and being ready for God to fulfill them.
– What the broken world has none of and does not understand.
– Living in the light of the resurrection.
– The scary moment where you realize that the resurrected Christ has nothing to fear and could do anything… and could ask you to join Him.